Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Authentique May Challenge

Well here Authentique goes again, challenging me.  Well this one was a challenge indeed.  I personally would never take paper and put it on an angle but I aspire to be that person.  The one that can take paper and put it on an angle without someone telling me to do it.  I like to THINK I'm an outside of the box thinker, but sometimes the box is so warm and cozy.  Here is Authentique's May Challenge:


There is a scrapbook sketch as well, but I decided to create the card this time.  So here it is, using Authentique's Splendid, Bazzill Cardstock, and Hero Arts Stamps:


You can join in too!  Time is almost up, so head over to their blog and take a peak:  Authentique's Blog

1 comment:

  1. Great take on the challenge! I like how you used the same pattern in all four quadrants.

    ReplyDelete