Saturday, May 19, 2012

Simple Stories Summer Fresh & A new website!

Well let me start out with this - Simple Stories Summer Fresh is one of my very favorite collections ever!  Owning a scrapbook shop, I see a lot of collections and I have to say, I love SO many of them and by love, I mean I LOVE them!  Paper is the best thing since sliced bread.  To me anyway.  BUT when I saw Summer Fresh from Simple Stories, it quickly became one of my all time favorites.  As soon as it found it's way out of the shipping box (which by the way was in seconds) I jumped on that train!  I got the one way ticket to cuteness!  So, the collection came out of the box in seconds but to my surprise, the box that was holding the mini albums was still on the UPS truck.  Nooooooo!  In a couple hours it was in my hands and away I went.  I had a 3-5 page paper due for a final exam that night and guess what I did instead (don't tell my professor) - The album!  (I did get the paper in)


I can't give away too much since this is a class being offered at our shop, but it is a cutie!  This is also available online.  Don't live near us?  We can send the kit to you!  Choose the payment with shipping button on our website and we'll ship to you with the instructions!  (USA only)  http://www.paper-paper.net/mini-album-class

And speaking of the website.... We have a new one!  Check it out - We now have scrapbook tips of the week (who can ever have enough scrapbook tips) and all the information on our classes, crops, and retreats!

No comments:

Post a Comment