Monday, January 17, 2011

Another Storm Coming Our Way

It seems as though we have another storm coming our way in the morning.  This time, snow, sleet, and freezing rain.  I love snow, but I can do without the ice.  I have had a short break from school (seems shorter than it has been) but classes resume tomorrow.  I am taking two fast paced courses and will be done by the end of March.  I'm looking forward to that, but I know this is going to be crazy, especially since we are expanding in February and offering lots more classes and crops in March.  I'm ready to take on the challenge and enjoy the time I get to spend with our fantastic customers.  I would love for Paper! Paper! to become like a second home where our customers can spend time being creative!  Be safe on the roads tomorrow and happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment