3. Fold the paper in half, but don't flatten the crease. Hold until the glue is dry.
4. Spray both sides of the paper with water. Use your finger across the strip to eliminate water beads.
5. Start folding. Pull over a small edge to the left.
6. Keep pulling these small edges over to the left until you reach the end. You'll want to bring in the bottom more than the top to form almost a triangle.
7. When you reach the end there may be a tail that you need to do something with. It should just be tucked under or glued on top if it looks good that way.
8. (Your paper still may be a bit damp - You can speed up the drying time using a hair dryer or a heat gun, but keep the heat gun moving so your paper doesn't burn) Put lots of glue on the 1" circle.
9. Press your flower onto the circle, pushing in the edges so the middle touches. I sat my spray bottle on top of it to hold it down while it dried.
10. Now you can add a button and some twine or ribbon!
Add to a card or a scrapbook page or decorate a box! These are so easy and fast to make you will be adding them to all sorts of things!