Thursday, September 1, 2011

New Goodies!

We are super excited about all the new product that has come in and is coming soon

Just check out how great these collections are:



Crate paper Farmhouse has arrived!
This line makes me want to head out on my porch and ring the dinner bell!
Perfect for so many different types of pictures and fantastic for making recipe books!


 


Graphic 45 ABC Primer has arrived
Wow!  This collection is fantastic - It makes me want to go back to elementary school just for the pictures! :)  There are also great neutrals with this!






Echo Park Apothecary Emporiam has arrived
This is an awesomely spooky and cooky Halloween collection!
Don't be scarrrred... some of the papers can be used for non Halloween too!




Little Yellow Bicycle Hello Fall Shipping Soon!
Fantastic Fall Colors perfect for those pumpkin hugging pictures (we all have one don't we?)





Bella Blvd Finally Fall Shipping Soon!
Finally Fall - The title is so fitting - Summer is not my season.  I welcome Fall and Winter!  So, I can say....It's Finally Fall and it's adorable!!



We are just so super excited every time we open a new box of awesome merchandise!  I look forward to people coming in and oooing and awwwing over it!  Hope to see you soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment