Monday, January 9, 2012

Card Challenge

I was feeling extra creative today so I decided to enter another card challenge for Skipping Stones Design.  I love challenges ... they inspire me and introduce me to designs that I may not have typically chosen for myself.  This is the sketch:


This is what I created:  

Cards are fantastic for using up scraps and especially a card like this!  So if you scrapbook like I do and have lots of scraps left over, this is a great use for them! 

Used: Authentique Journey
          Bazzill Cardstock in White
          Adirondack Dye Ink in Espresso
          Hero Arts Clear Stamp
          The Twinery Twine




2 comments:

  1. This is SO pretty! Thanks so much for joining us over at Skipping Stones Design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very pretty! Thanks for joining us at Skipping Stones Design sketch challenge!

    ReplyDelete