Sunday, January 8, 2012

Valentines Collections

I love Valentines Day.  The colors, the snow that usually accompanies it, the romance of love in winter.  I don't think of it as a couple's holiday... rather spending time with anyone you love... your children, your significant other, your friends, your pets... whomever or whatever brings you joy and you share your love with.  Recently we added two new collections to Paper! Paper!

Crate Paper Paper Heart Collection:  


The papers are great for Valentine's Day, but are fabulous for lots of different pages too!  Here is one I found and love the use of it for something totally different:


Layout By:  Raechelle Bellus

Then there is My Mind's Eye Love Me Collection:
 Loooove the doilies on this paper.... so amazing with vintage photos!  I even cut them out and made a garland!




No comments:

Post a Comment