Friday, January 27, 2012

Crop Challenges

I love the inspiration that challenges give me and the ladies coming to the 12 hour crops are loving it too!  I send them the sketches ahead of time so they can pack accordingly and they work on the sketches at the crop.  I love see the creativity that comes out of everyone and the final results!  This last crop took place on a snowy day with croppers in their slippers, sipping on hot cocoa...  Here I'll share with you what the ladies came up with....

Authentique Challenge:









 I love how different they all are... they all used different papers and took it in their own direction!

Little Yellow Bicycle Challenge:







Great job ladies!  At the end we draw two winners from everyone who completed the sketches.  Happy Scrapping!


1 comment:

  1. So many cute ones! (And why am I the only one in any pictures??)

    ReplyDelete